Sunday, September 30, 2007

New Nuremberg Laws For Europe?


It appears that a modern EU version of the Nuremberg Laws is being formulated in Europe. A 21st century bureaucratic Brussels equivalent of the Ministry for Racial Purity is under construction.

But this time Europe is following the American model, instead of the Nazi one: instead of the purity of the Herrenvolk, a fair distribution of racial spoils will be the goal.The first news we received of this came in an email yesterday from a concerned mother:

My son lives in Sweden and he just told me that one of the newspapers says
that the EU is concerned about discrimination and will have a survey asking
people what their race is. Some Swedish politician said that if this is allowed
they will soon have passports stamped Jew.

I told my son when he receives it to answer the question with the answer Human Race. If enough people do this they will have to decide that there is no such race as human, or ask nationality. This is as far as I am concerned a way
to pass special laws protecting Muslims.

Sorry I don’t have more info. I am sure you can track it down.


God
Bless.

Signed,

Human

P.S. Sorry for any spelling errors, but I am furious.





There's much more to this story. Go read the whole thing at Gates of Vienna.

No comments: