Friday, September 28, 2007

A New Suggestion For Posting Here At IBA

Hey Everyone, Always on Watch made, what I think, is a good suggestion. Her idea is that we all develop an icon and post our posts here with the icon on the right side, so that readers know immediately who they are reading as they start at the top of the post.

You can see my "Pastorius" displayed on the top=right side of this post, obviously.

It was developed for me by my friend Michael, so thank you very much to him.

If anyone is lacking in ability with developing visuals, let me know, and maybe I can help you come up with an icon which fits your name.

Here at IBA, we don't really enforce rules, so if you don't want to participate in this new idea, that's fine.

Have a great weekend, and keep kicking ass.

Thanks to everyone for all the great work.

7 comments:

Epaminondas said...

GREAT IDEA !

Now I have to find a sufficiently obnoxious icon... something in the worst imaginable taste ..oooh I know...

Citizen Warrior said...

I like it!

Pastorius said...

Epa,
You could use the "Villagers with Torches" logo I came up with for you, if you want.

Pastorius said...

Citizen Warrior,
I'm glad you like the idea. I think anything that makes the blog MORE personal (as if it isn't already full of personality) is a good thing.

Always On Watch said...

I'm now using my avatar for each posting--the Rosie avatar without the mask. The mask is an inside joke for those who know Mr. Beamish.

Always On Watch said...

Pastorius,
I hope you don't mind that I added a label to this posting of yours: "Information for writers here."

Pastorius said...

Not at all.