Monday, August 31, 2009

More Violence From Barack Obama's Supporters

From Gateway Pundit:

Pro-Obamacare Tea Party Crasher SMASHES ATTENDEE In the Face With His Elbow & Disrupts Meeting (Video)

More Hope & Change--
Barack Obama gave his marching orders:
Obama: "They Bring a Knife...We Bring a Gun"
Obama to His Followers: "Get in Their Faces!" 
Obama on ACORN Mobs: "I don't want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry! I'm angry!"
Obama To His Mercenary Army: “Hit Back Twice As Hard”
His supporters followed through...
But, don't expect the state-run media to report on this.

The Tucson area Tea Party Coalition held a meeting at Rincon High School in Tucson this weekend. Over 1,000 people showed up at the event... including one violent counter-protester.

The pro-Obama thug disrupted the meeting screaming-- marched to the front of the room holding a sign------
And, then SLAMMED AN ATTENDEE IN THE FACE with his elbow!

Here's the video:




*** Here is the video of the pro-Obama thug disrupting the meeting before he smashed the attendee with his elbow. And KGUN has a clear shot of the assault.
The protester identified himself as Don Alvarez.

The Tucson Tea Party has much more on the otherwise successful event.

6 comments:

LL said...

Germany - Brown Shirts, Horst Wessel and young Himmler. It's not a new story. They aren't new tactics. The state-run media would only cover a story when it favors Dear Leader.

Pastorius said...

I read the Rise and Fall of the Third Reich last year.

I note the similarities.

LL said...

http://consider-freedom.blogspot.com/2009/08/reichstag-fire-retrospective.html

I hate to tout my blog here, but it's on point. Check out the Reichstag Fire video on "Can We Keep Our Republic" - simply history.

Always On Watch said...

Pastorius,
You said: I read the Rise and Fall of the Third Reich last year.

I note the similarities.


You might want to read THIS.

LL said...

>>You might want to read THIS.

I read it.

The problem is not with the parallels, it is with "LIVING" at the time of the parallels. It becomes far less of an academic exercise.

nunya said...

'The Ominous Parallels' and 'It Can't Happen Here' are quite prescient. I knew that 'The Ominous Parallels' was due for a re-read and I was right.