Sunday, July 27, 2014

"Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?"


HANNITY: Here to debate this, from the American Islamic Forum for Democracy -- Dr. Zuhdi Jasser is with us. And also joining us, the executive director of the Jerusalem Fund and Palestinian Center in Washington, Yousef, well, Munayyer is with us. Welcome all of you. Thanks for being here.


HANNITY: I want to ask Yousef a question. Is Hamas a terrorist organization?
MUNAYYER: Do I get to actually speak now?
HANNITY: You get to answer the question! It's a simple yes or no question. Is Hamas...
MUNAYYER: Sir, you invited me on here.
HANNITY: Is Hamas...
MUNAYYER: Sir, you invited me on here...
(CROSSTALK)
HANNITY: I'm asking you a question! Is Hamas, whose charter calls for the destruction of Israel -- is that a terrorist organization? That's a yes or no question!
MUNAYYER: Thank you for your question. And now I will...
HANNITY: Now answer it!
MUNAYYER: ... provide an answer.
HANNITY: Finally!
MUNAYYER: It's very telling to me that, and it should be telling to your viewers, as well, by the way, that the moment you have a Palestinian voice on your program who begins to explain the legitimate grievances of Palestinian...
HANNITY: Is Hamas a terrorist organization?
(CROSSTALK)
HANNITY: Answer!
MUNAYYER: Sir, let me...
HANNITY: Answer the question!
MUNAYYER: Sir, let me finish. Am I guest on your program or...
HANNITY: Yes, you're a guest, but...
(CROSSTALK)
HANNITY: ... a filibuster! Answer! Is Hamas a terrorist organization?
MUNAYYER: The United States certainly considers Hamas a terrorist organization...
HANNITY: Do you consider -- I didn't ask what the United States thinks! I asked what you think! Can you hear?
MUNAYYER: Look, if you -- if you think -- if you think that we are going to have any progress in this situation by simply yelling at me...
HANNITY: Is Hamas -- I'll ask you...
(CROSSTALK)
MUNAYYER: ... not really going to be helpful.
HANNITY: All right, let me ask you nicely. Is Hamas...
(CROSSTALK)
MUNAYYER: Let me ask you, sir, a question at this point...
HANNITY: ... a terrorist organization? Is Hamas a terrorist organization? Yes or no!
MUNAYYER: Let me ask you a question, sir, at this point...
HANNITY: No! You don't answer a question with a question! Is Hamas -- what part of this can't you get through your thick head?
MUNAYYER: I think...
HANNITY: Is Hamas a terrorist organization?
MUNAYYER: Excuse me?
HANNITY: Yes or no!
MUNAYYER: Excuse me? I already answered...
HANNITY: Yes or no!
MUNAYYER: ... your question. I already answered your question.
HANNITY: You did not!
JASSER: Well, this is the problem, Yousef, is that we cannot -- why is he asking you if it's a terrorist organization? Because terrorist organizations use children as shields, launch rockets into civilian populations, start a war that victimizes the poor children that are being killed in this war.
And just like when America has to go into Afghanistan, has to go into Iraq, we saw pictures from CAIR and other organizations saying America is killing innocents, when, in fact, we were fighting a legitimate war that had unfortunate deaths that happened, and this is about if you want to fight...
MUNAYYER: Do I get to say anything?
(CROSSTALK)
HANNITY: You had your chance!
MUNAYYER: Do I get to say anything, Sean?
HANNITY: You didn't say Hamas is a terrorist organization. Good-bye.
MUNAYYER: Sir...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

heh! ...sometimes its the little victories, like that.

Epaminondas said...

Just ask if HAMAS tastes great or is less filling.

It was both a pointless and perfect interview reflecting the realities, the lies, the stupidity of expecting any SOLUTION as we understand solutions short of cataclysm

Epaminondas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.