Thursday, October 02, 2014

And Just Because Marc Lamont Hill Said This Doesn't Mean He's a Moron, But the Odds Are Pretty Good

From Red Flag News 

Marc Lamont Hill: Just Because Oklahoma Man Is Muslim And Beheaded A Woman Doesn’t Mean It’s Terrorism, “People Behead For All Sorts Of Reasons”…

 

I get the impression people like Marc Lamont Hill, if he's the last non-Muslim on earth, and sees the blade swinging toward his neck, would say, "You misunderstand Islam. I reject your interpreta--"

To article 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure,

and I go around beheading people for no reason at all. Just for kicks.

Pastorius said...

I don't behead women often, but when I do it's because she won't bring me a Dos Equis.

Always On Watch said...

Gad!

Why aren't these people's heads exploding from idiocy overload?

Anonymous said...

Pastorius: LOL