Friday, July 03, 2015

Which doesn’t belong and why?


Which doesn’t belong and why?If the reason this is even MORE infuriating than the rainbow White House’s CYNICAL lighting is not immediately apparent, then it cannot be explained.I don’t know if or how many gay marines gave their lives on Mt Suribachi, but the work of ‘professional homosexuals‘ whose in your face obnoxiousness is counterproductive to their every moment alive, need to hear something from me.The equivalent.I fuck women.How does that sound, morons?


Which doesn’t belong and why?

If the reason this is even MORE infuriating than the rainbow White House’s CYNICAL lighting is not immediately apparent, then it cannot be explained.

I don’t know if or how many gay marines gave their lives on Mt Suribachi, but the work of ‘professional homosexuals‘ whose in your face obnoxiousness is counterproductive to their every moment alive, need to hear something from me.

The equivalent.

I fuck women.

How does that sound, morons?

2 comments:

Always On Watch said...

The gay flag being used in that Iwo Jima pose is disgusting!

What the hell is wrong with America not to be outraged by such sacrilege?

midnight rider said...

My friend I was going to post the same thing the same way with nearly identical comments but you beat me to it ;-)

The photo is actually nearly ten years old I think but went viral with last week's ruling.