Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Uh, Epa

Epa has been going on, for a very long time, about how GDP IS EVERYTHING.

Well:

Trump Factor: Federal Reserve of Atlanta Predicts Massive 3.7% GDP for Third Quarter

And while we're on the subject, I think it is time for us to stop quibbling over Trump's words, and whether he is clearly expressing the right message at the right time.

That is PUBLIC RELATIONS SHIT.

Here's my opinion: 

Make a decision, 

Is Trump a Racist, or not?

Does Trump have a vision you believe in for America, or not?

Does Trump have our back, or not?

We are in the middle of the beginning of the Second American Civil War. I call this war, The Racism War.

It is not a war of Racism. It is a war about Racism.

Who is a Racist, and who has a Racist vision for America? The Democrats, or the Republicans? The Globalists, or the Nationalists?

I believe the Democratic Globalist vision is racist. It believes that we ought to make a decision to de-accentuate the Western Vision. It believes, in fact, that the perpetuation of the Western Vision doesn't even matter, when taking in immigrants. It believes only in the cause of "diversity" for the sake of flooding out those of European heritage, who it considers to be the source of the evil at the root of Western Civilization.

The Globalist Vision does not believe in actually helping this world become a better place by growing the Western Vision. The Globalists do not believe the Western world has anything to offer the rest of the world except our money and the fruits of our "privilege".

The Left says we are the racists.

Who do you believe? Them or us?

5 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Pasto,
We are in the middle of the beginning of the Second American Civil War. I call this war, The Racism War.

I agree with that.

But I also believe that words matter. I won't spend time debating that issue, though, as this blog post takes a different position.

~ AOW, over and out.

Anonymous said...

If we are going to tear down monuments to all white bigots I say we start with Al "Global Warming" Gore's old man:

"The stretch of Interstate 65 in Tennessee has been named The Albert Arnold Gore Sr. Memorial Highway in honor of him."

LOL. "Gore voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964, in fact filibustered against it."

thelastenglishprince said...

Charlottesville is a political silo elevated to the level of Constitutional Crisis. This is what those who hate our Freedom want.

Just turned on FOX to see a black man blubbering about how he could not sleep at night, Trump has set us back one hundred years. The black network lady had such a pouty face and turned down lips that it looked like a very bad B flick. Contrived. Too contrived for me.

Here is what I believe. Trump is a good man. He spoke the truth. There was fault on both sides. That destroyed the silo. It is hastily being rebuilt.

Sickened to my stomach at this point. I might take a Sabbatical from anything that looks like "news". Because in my town today, I worked, joked, and had fun alongside Americans of many ethnicities and backgrounds. We are the real America. And I won't forget it. I will keep my eyes on my town. Not on Baltimore, Detroit, or another political silo. My town. My family. We are fine, in Dallas, Texas.

God Bless our President.

Pastorius said...

AOW, I am not saying words don't matter.

I'm saying the Left and Right have a flawed definition of racism, and they are attempting to lay that definition over everyone who disagrees with them.

I say they are the racist ones.

Some for instances:

they believe Asians should have to work harder to get into good colleges

they believe black people need to have lower thresholds for educational achievement.

they believe that to speak out against rampant welfare abuse is racist

they believe speaking out against single motherhood is racist and sexist

they think opposing high Muslim immigration levels is racist

they think that Arab Muslims and Arab Christians are the same because they are Arab

etc.

Always On Watch said...

Pasto,
I am relieved to read that you believe that words matter. After all, I have spent the last 12+ years trying with words to get people to see the threat of Islamification.

I'm saying the Left and Right have a flawed definition of racism, and they are attempting to lay that definition over everyone who disagrees with them.

I say they are the racist ones.


I agree. At this point, I see no way that they are going to shift their positions. Do you?

--------------------------

Why all this furor over some apparently "wrong" words that Trump uttered?

I think that many (Most?) who are opposed to his vision are actually interested in putting a stop to his finding a way to govern according to that vision. In their minds, apparently, he is a racist; therefore, everything he wants must be stopped: trade reform, tax reform, borders control, etc.